To get involved in any way see GET INVOLVED.
Have a question, need help or want to make an offer?
We are keen to work with you or your community so please get in touch in a way that suits you:
ACTIONS and PROTESTS
Got an idea for a protest? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
For anything to do with art, music, writing or other arts, please email email@example.com
- To offer help with fundraising
- Other financial enquiries regarding Extinction Rebellion Derby (XR Derby)
- For either of these, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- To give a much-needed online donation, see our Justgiving Page
Many of our events have moved online during the COVID-19 virus crisis. If you have an idea please email email@example.com
MEDIA & MESSAGING
- Ask for an interview with one of XR Derby
- Got a question about our social media?
- For any of these, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
LOBBYING AND ADVOCACY
Got an idea for a campaign? Please email email@example.com
OUTREACH, TRAINING AND DIVERSITY
- Ask for an online XR Talk to be given to your group or a speaker at your online event
- Want to know how we could work with your group or community?
- For any of these, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Put questions about this website or other communication systems via email@example.com
- Do you need help with developing resilience in this time of crisis?
- Can you offer information, an online event or a free service that would heal or enrich our rebels?
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Not sure what this is? Read more on Regenerative Culture.
Not sure which of these circles can help you? Read more about them. You’ll get an answer faster by going to the source of help.
Still stumped? Try our links below.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please follow, like and SHARE our social media posts, forward our newsletters, talk to your friends, family and co-workers about the Climate and Ecological Emergency (CEE) and Extinction Rebellion. Here’s how.
Links to our social media are below:
TWO KINDS OF ACTIVISM
Activism can be about challenging powerful political, economic and media organisations.
- Write to your councillors and MPs
- Boycott unethical products and services
- Start petitions
- Take part in protests and marches
- Create public art to raise awareness of an issue
- Take part in peaceful civil disobedience and non-violent direct action. Such as sit ins, walk outs, die ins, lock ons, banner drops etc.
- Attend and raise objections at council meetings and planning development hearings
- Food growing or allotment groups
- Tree planting and rewilding
- Community repair cafes
- Craft and making workshops
- Swapping resources (such as clothes!)
- Community meal events
- Sharing knowledge or skill swapping
- Organise a litter picking community group
- Organise clean air days for streets near your home or school
- Generating and distributing renewable energy within your community
USEFUL LINKS IN A CRISIS
- Derby Climate Coalition
- Derbyshire Climate Coalition
- Information about the A38 Road Developments in Derby A38 Campaign
- Trees for Derby
- Derby Food Growing Network
- Praxis Probiotics Holistic Gut Health Co Op based in Derby
- Alternative energy for businesses – T4 Sustainability
- Peak XR
- XR Chesterfield & N.E Derbyshire
- XR Nottingham
- XR Midlands
- Transition Network
- Derbyshire Refugee Solidarity
- Derbyshire Wildlife Trust
- Derby Greenpeace
- Fridays for Future society at University of Derby